Hiiiiii!

Rosuo

Sep 30, 2018
DISCLAIMER: This thread is full of weird things. Prepare to cringe.

My Nameo: Rovic. ( You can call me Rosuo. RAW-SHOE-OH. )
My Nicknameo: RED ( Stands for ROVIC ERFIE DELLOMO )

Weird right? Okay, next!

My Ageo: 16
My Birthdateo: August 21, 2018. ( YES, 2018. )

ABOUT ME:

Yes, I play Minecraft at this age. So what? It's fun, it's fun... it's... fun. Yep. I play Minecraft whenever i'm bored most of the time, sometimes I just have certain goals to do in a specific server. ( e.g; Build Projects, Mining Expeditions, Raiding, Getting banned at hypixel because my brother used my account and used that wurst thing that got me banned from hypixel ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. ) But don't get me wrong though! I study a lot. When I say a lot, it means A LOT. I prioritize studying more than games, of course. In fact, I wanted to be an IT Student, you know, the master of facebook hacking! NWakwmawmham!!!! But meh, those are only one of my choices. It's either I end up being a Doctor, an IT Student, or an Engineer. WHO KNOWS? Maybe I won't! HAHAHAHAHA. Eitherway, i'm moody, childish but fun to be with! I may not speak English very well but you'll get used to it! I'm only Grade 11 at the moment. ( Supposed to be 1st Year College but meh, Kto12. ) Oh yeah, PHILIPPINES. Yep, gotta love that country. Soooo, I think this is it? If not, i'll add some extra details because i'm 'bout to sleep. Have a good day! Feel free to ask me questions if you question my existence. Love ya'll! Peace! <3 ;)

Yes, a random cat picture. o_O

Attachments

Rosuo

Sep 30, 2018
Welcome my dude I hope you enjoy our server !
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! I'm already enjoying it this far. I can tell this will be a good server, full of friendly people and hopefully I get to meet all of you peepz in le serverrrr. <3 <3